Skip to main content

Engineering days

Today I have completed my Engineering, so officially i am an Engineer and a good day to have a blog post.
Before starting, very best wishes to one of the most focused, man Frahan Akthar who made movie “LAKSHYA”. I like most (I would always cherish the happy memories that you have given to me or in fact to the whole country, Sir).
Days come and go but what stays ? a recent thought in my head asked me , I was not able to answer it but still i am writing this post to remember some days that just went through me.
Engineering, I never thought what I was looking forward to do, may be because the word Engineering excited me a lot and others made it even more exiting. Now I am at home and thought about engineering days which are passed. What we got from engineering, which is not got by any other professional course. The thinks to say are “friendship”, “sacrifice”. These two thinks we learnt in engineering. I started somewhere else bring somewhere else..
So going back to past and wake those days…here we go

DAY 1 : The moment I came to Bikaner, “Garmi” (a season usually between spring and autumn , but here it extends almost throughout the year ) became the key word , coming from a happy watery place near udaipur, it was the most obvious thing that came to my mind., in a hostel, in the middle of the desert “It’s look like TITANIC”, on that very same day I thought it is very interesting hostel(zoo), Where brilliant mind came from different- different  location of India to give there best in science and technology. On same I got my room where two very different kind human spices are living. I am third person who going to stay with them for next few month.

DAY 3: We went college by short cut called pag dandi, and I tell you , I’ve seen some of the most exclusive species of animals and plants on my way from hostel to college and vice versa.

Day3 to first yr: I remembered the day, when I was one week late to college. I attend my first lecture after DIPAWALI of mathematics. Mam already started new chapter. The new chapter is simplex method for finding basic feasible solution. Mam wrote a question on the board and said that solved it. It’s look like puzzle for me. After some time, mam called little sardar to soved it. He stand up and sloved it. Mam told us to check our answer. I noded my head that I have solved question facing mam face that I soved the Question. But, honesty I not wrote   either question. Next day in G-2 batch tute in T-8 of sme subject…mam came and some way write the Question on board and told us to solve it. At very same  time every one  laughing at mam. Mam go angry nad pointed me to stand up and get out. When asked to mam that I have made no mistake then why I get out of there class. Mam got more angry.
I told to mam that the Tute is for removing the doubt of student..and you just put the question on green board and take rest. Mam get more angry with me ...than I thought have get out of these before thinks goes to more spoil. Than I out came out of tute. There another students out side the tute waiting for physics mam.I told all about to my early friend sudhansu and he told u did the the right. He told to come and attend the physics tute…I attend the physics tute.
At that day I thought if want to learn something u have try by yourself, no one can tell which way to go. On same day after college in hostel, I took some initially help for my  mathematics assignment on Simplex method and did all the exercise ..and also take lead on topic.
 I met very very interesting people , and a lot of them changed my views about life and things like that. I remember the incident when I shifted to a room of 2 unknown people and they gave me one of the most strange looks which I was not used to get. But then I  learnt a lot from them, specially from the mottu that who to be get more social. One more incident or a series of them called as aandhi/toofan (fast moving wind/dust ) , one such day was my mathematics II paper , I had prepared 3 out of 5 units in the night before and suddenly light went out and aandhi/toofan hit us and chaos spread in the whole of our hostel as I wasn’t the only one who had left 2 units. My friend shekhar who read the mathematic book like history book also left 2 units, My one of close friend naresh have UPS, some one bring lamp and light up it. There is group of people who studying together as long as lamp alight.  this date , I’ve never cramped so much. Paper went well I got 40 + marks and I thanked the almighty , in some sense the meaning of preparing early came to my mind but it quickly got lost in the following exams….one thing I want to say that we always go watch cinema. during first year…aur appko new T.V wali baat to pata hi hogi…aur Reshma.

2 year DAYS:
Secand year days was very nice. We went new hostel called maheshwari hostel. This hostel famous for there ladaie and jagada. I am not scare about it. I stay with 2 other people..bhuvanesh(Tomy) and alag(gaurav)….one is vey talented and one is very great felling about “hindu Dhrma and sanshkrti” …typically guy. In second year I made my 4 room partner …tow batch mate  from EC branch shekhar and jagga and one is jounior who left me with one one month because of senior fear(not to me some other guy). Most of time is give to study and little for massti. Whole year was very full of massti and joy. We took part lots of event during techfest. Our team went to JIT jaipur, IIt-d and won prize. Most amazing aur pedal yaatra for karni maata temple tume yaad hoga Dosto.

Some 3rd year days: With 4 other people (puneet,pushpendra,arun and kapil(chamiya)), they are very good of heart and zeal persons. We made a film on ADIDS and I took part on four Robotics event during fest….and unfortunately we not get second prize because of  rules are changed at the end…thank u for  help and support by mechanical deptt. and event cure. Most amazing day of my life,when my team got 2nd place in basketball during sport week. We, me and Ashish asked about each other matches…it’s really feel very good when you won the match.
Final yr : these Were bigger and busier though I have not attended any classes and lab .  The starting wasn’t good , but this time was the best of times of engineering. During days i seen both Top and bottom …it learnt me lot …thanks friends for your help and support.  
These songs for  all friends of engineering :

Kitni baatein yaad aati hai ,Tasveerein si ban jaati hain ,Main kaise inhein bhooloon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some love lasts a lifetime.,True love lasts forever."

सच्चा प्यार करो .....बस प्यार, तब तुम जानोगे  असली मतलब जिंदगी का क्या है. प्यार जिसमे हो सच्चाई  ,बलिदान और भरोसा  ..... जैसे मीरा का कृष्ण के लिए प्यार ....और कृष्ण का मीरा के लिए ....मीरा कृष्ण के प्यार मे पिघल  कर समा गयी और कृष्ण मीरा मे  ...या यू कहे की प्यार मै दो लोग एक हो गये....या यू  कहे की एक और दो ..दोनों मे समाहित  हो गये. बाकि तो सब प्रेम कहानिया है...केवल कहानिया....हीर-राँझा ,रोमियो -जुलिएट , बस  कहानिया  है . दुनिया  मै  हजारो  लाखो  लोग   बिना  प्यार  के मर  जाते  है .....प्यार  मै जिया गया  एक  पल  हजारो   सालो  की  जिन्दगी  से  बहुत  बड़ा  होता  है . प्यार  करो  बस , ये  जिन्दगी  प्यार  के  बिना बदतर है … feel true love without any expectation … "ये उसके लिए जो हर साँस मे बसा हुआ हैं"    “ज़र्रे ज़र्रे मे उसी का नूर है  झांक खुद में, वो ना तुझसे दूर है  इश्क है उससे, तो सब से इश्क कर  इश्क है उससे,तो सब से इश्क कर  इस इबादत का यही दस्तूर है  इसमें उसमे और उसमे है वोही-2   यार मेरा हर तरफ भरपूर  है  ..”

Foot prints !!

One night I had a dream. I dreamed that I was walking along beach with god and across the sky flashed ….. Scenes from my life, for each Scenes, I had noticed two sets of foot prints in the sand, one belongs to me & the other to god. When the last sense of my life flashed before us, I looked back at the foot print in the sand. I noticed that many time along the path of life ….. There was only one set of foot prints. I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest an & sudden time in my life. This really bothered me and I questioned god about it…..”God you said that once I decided t follow you, you would walk me with all the way, but I noticed that during the most trouble some time in my life there is only one set of print.   I don’t understand why the in time when I needed you more you leave me. God replied “my precious! Precious!  Child, I love u and I would never …never…leave  you during your time  of trials  and suffering .  When you see only one set of foot print,

खफा खुदा,रूठे राम ?

खफा खुदा,रूठे राम ना अब राम रहे नहीं रहे रहीम, अयोध्या की स्वर्ग भूमि पर..मर्यादा और नैतिकता पर हो रही है राजनीती हावी ! अयोध्या की स्वर्ग भूमि पर..जब तुलशिदास ने लिखी "रामचरती मानस" और बाबर ने बनायी बाबरी मजीद..जब ६ दिशम्बर  को राम के भक्तो ने तोड़ दी  वो मर्यादा...और उस पर हावी हो गया  अडवानी का राजनीती रूपी रथ ...पता नहीं कहाँ गया खुदा और कहाँ गये राम ...रा"ही"म ..हिन्दू और मुश्लिम मै ही है  राम और रहीम - !!!! १८५७ मै ये अंग्रेजो की लगायी आग ..अब घर वाले ही नहीं बजा पा रहे और ये राजनेता उस आग मै घी डालने का काम कर रहे...तब तो आमिर अली और हिन्दू पंडित को लगा दी फासी ...तब क्यों नहीं आया खुदा या राम!! खफा हमसे है खुदा और रूठे  है राम हम सब एक है???